Ayitattoo is fun, creative and unique. They are perfect body accessory for a party, for a gift, for the beach, for kids’ birthday celebration, for a special event, or to bring some excitement in your every day’s life in Haiti or wherever you are in the world !
Ayitattoo temporary tattoos are designed in Haiti and made in the United States. They are safe and non toxic.
First set of illustrations and logo design for AYITATTOO a new temporary tattoo business finding inspiration in Haiti’s rich culture ( Haiti, Erzulie, Tèt Chaje !, Tap Tap and the Palm Tree ) was designed by Haitian artist Nathalie Jolivert.
* Erzulie, the Goddess of Love in Haitian Vaudou
* Haïti, written in the style of the lettering found on Tap-Taps
* The Tap-Tap, colorful privately owned public automobile
* The Palm Tree, symbol of freedom in Haiti
* Tèt Chaje, common Kreyòl expression of an “explosive mind”
You can order your Ayitattoo online at www.ayitattoo.ht, with free shipping on USA orders over USD 20. They deliver in the USA, Canada, and France – they can also make special delivery all around the world.
Les Jardins du MUPANAH ( restaurant & boutique of the National Museum ) , Créations Dorées, Wahoo Bay Beach Resort, Lilophia, Papeterie La Pléiade, in Pétion-Ville & Bois-Patate, Kay Atizan, Quitterie Beauty’s Corner and Galerie Marassa.