Member of the New York State Bar; New York County Lawyers’ Association; Metropolitan Black Bar Association; Brooklyn Bar Association; Haitian American Lawyers Association
Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers’ Association (BESLA); Association of Black Women Attorneys; Black Women in Entertainment Law (BWEL); Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network (WEEN)
Come meet Melissa and Sharon Beason at the HB Connections even on Saturday, April 30th 2016 at Clover’s Fine Art Gallery. Find more details below
HB (Haitian Businesses) Connections is an event established for the purpose of providing a forum for Haitian business owners and professionals everywhere to flourish.
HB Connections’ mission is to provide workshops and networking platforms to Haitian business owners and professionals where they can aspire, connect and achieve success together. Through innovative resources, unique tools and progressive benefits, our participants will interact, exchange ideas, advance their knowledge and empower each other.
What to Expect:
- At the New York event there will be two guests speakers in our workshop developing two very interesting
topics that every business owners and professionals will learn from.
- Delicious appetizers and deserts will be served by some of the best Haitian Chefs accompanied by wine will be at your leisure during event.
- Great products from a preffered list of Haitian Businesses who are contributing to implement sustainability in our beloved Haiti.
- Representative from Belle Vue Tours
- There will some fascinating giveaway prizes
- Silent Auction for some of the most unique Haitian Arts & Products to benefit Heal Haiti Project.
To be a vendor or sponsor email us at contact@Haitian-Businesses.com
Order your tickets here