I am so thrilled and excited to introduced you to a powerful and strong woman who is doing excelling in business world. It is an honor and a pleasure to have her at the next HB Connections event taking place Saturday April 30th, 2016. More details will be available below. Learn more about Sharon…
Sharon Beason is a serial entrepreneur and career professional. She passed all four parts of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam believing she would retire as a CPA, but the entrepreneurial bug got the best of her; so in April 2006 she founded Brooklyn’s first concierge company – All About Brooklyn Concierge.
She has since founded several successful businesses and established hundreds of long-lasting relationships with the Brooklyn community and beyond, including restaurants, cultural institutions, PR houses and small business owners. Known to be a connector, Beason was the Director of the Boston-based Downtown’s Woman’s Club – Brooklyn Chapter – between February 2006 and 2009 and organized networking events for professional women. Additionally, she was instrumental in making it the Club’s most successful chapter and was labeled “One of Brooklyn’s favorite entrepreneurs” by L Magazine
In her own words:
“I quit the Corporate world in 2008. I had an extremely fruitful and satisfying career as an Accounting Supervisor and passed all four parts if the CPA exam. For a while I truly believed I would retire as an Accountant. But it began taking my blood, sweat and tears. Long hours, supervising staff, travel, excess conformity. My entire life was based on planning for work. I truly just wanted to be happy and work my behind off for me and express myself physically for me.
- 2006 I began my entrepreneurial journey and opened a concierge company, which is what pays my bills to this day
- 2010 I created a website called Brooklyn Exposed… think the Brooklyn of Time Out New York
- 2014 I founded Social Fix – a comprehensive events listing site.
I had an amazing and very successful journey owning Brooklyn Exposed and Social Fix, which lead to a plethora of AMAZING business relations… not to mention press access to tons of cool events Lol. But I “put them to rest” to give my heart and soul to Womeneur!”
Come meet Sharon Beason along with Melissa P. Bernier of Bernier Legal, LLC tomorrow at the HB Connections event.
HB (Haitian Businesses) Connections is an event established for the purpose of providing a forum for Haitian business owners and professionals everywhere to flourish.
HB Connections’ mission is to provide workshops and networking platforms to Haitian business owners and professionals where they can aspire, connect and achieve success together. Through innovative resources, unique tools and progressive benefits, our participants will interact, exchange ideas, advance their knowledge and empower each other.
What to Expect:
- At the New York event there will be two guests speakers in our workshop developing two very interesting
topics that every business owners and professionals will learn from.
- Delicious appetizers and deserts will be served by some of the best Haitian Chefs accompanied by wine will be at your leisure during event.
- Great products from a preffered list of Haitian Businesses who are contributing to impliment sustainability in our beloved Haiti.
- Representative from Belle Vue Tours
- There will some fascinating giveaway prizes
- Silent Auction for some of the most unique Haitian Arts & Products to benefit Heal Haiti Project.
To be a vendor or sponsor email us at HaitianBusinesses@gmail.com
Order your tickets here