With an opening date of December 8th, the new Royal Decameron All Inclusive Resorts and Spa (formally known as Club Indigo) is set to make History in the Island. Royal Decameron offers endless possibilities for all tastes and styles with a stamp of quality. Experience Haiti by visiting the first ever ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT in Haiti.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
ROYAL DECAMERON INDIGO BEACH RESORT & SPA- CÔTE DES ACARDINS
The Royal Decameron Indigo is the jewel of Hispaniola Island, located at Cote des Arcadins, one of the best-kept secrets of the Caribbean. Located only one hour away from the International Airport and the historical center of Haiti’s capital, the resort is situated between the ocean and the mountains. With a breathtaking mile of white sand beaches and at the heart of a 55-hectare tropical reserve it is the perfect location to experience Haiti. Enjoy days of rest, fun and host your next event. It is a place of serenity, with spacious and comfortable, completely renovated rooms, ideal for resting.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners and snacks
- Unlimited national alcoholic beverages, beer, wine and soft cocktails
- Daily activities program
- Non-motorized water sports (kayak, surf boards, catamarans)
- Introductory scuba training at the pool
- Beach towels at the activity center
- Beach chairs
- Tennis courts and lessons from our tennis coach
- Multisport Court
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Nightly entertainment
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages at the discotheque
- Taxes and tips included
The Royal Decameron Indigo has 380 rooms, 350 of which have ocean views and 30 have garden views; all rooms have a balcony or terrace.
- Two double beds or one king size bed
- Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Safety Deposit Box (additional charges apply)
Services and Facilities
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
The Royal Decameron Club Indigo is home to 380 rooms with a classical modern style, with spacious common areas and gardens.
- Daily activity program
- 2 pools and 2 children’s pools
- 1 buffet restaurant “Le Marché”:Breakfast at 7:00 am to 10:30 am Lunch:12:30 pm to 3:00 pm Dinner:7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- 1 specialized a la carte restaurant “La Casserole Haïtienne” Haitian food Fusion: De 7:00 pm a 8:30 pm
- 1 restaurante a la carta “Le Boucanier” Comida Mediterránea especialidad Frutos del mar: De 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- 1 snack bar Punta Norte: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Central Bar “Bon Bagay”: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- New pool bar “Chiringuito”: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- North restaurant bar: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Southern restaurant bar (Discotheque): 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
- 2 reception areas with currency exchange
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 multisport court
- 1 gift shops
- Conference Rooms
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Bus service to Port-Au-Prince
- Medical Service
- 24 – hour Nurse station
Click on the add below to reserve your room now
“The success of tourism in Haiti is the success of every Haitian” said President Michel J. Martelly in his statement of the soft opening which took place on the evening of December 6, 2015. He launched an open invitation to all to be ambassadors of this positive image.
Royal Decameron Statement
We are a hotel chain with international presence devoted to amusing, entertaining, de-stressing and brightening the lives of everyone who enjoys our services.
We are passionate about quality and good service; we understand the importance of paying attention to every detail, so we make every effort to provide the best market alternative in hotels and tourism, designing an “all inclusive” experience where you will enjoy carefree dedication to rest, relaxation and entertainment, thrilling your heart and mind and giving you the best memories of your life.
We are part of the Terranum Hotels portfolio, a business unit of Terranum Group that develops, acquires and operates hotels in strategic markets in Latin America. The Terranum Group is the first integrated investment and development platform of corporate and institutional real estate services in Colombia. www.terranum.com
Tourists arrival in Haiti